Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Quote:

"My birthday is on March 1st and the last thing I need is for my Sweet 16 to be ruined."


Well I wrote that on Valentine's day, so you can see how long I've been "away" from here due to alot of the stuff that's been going on. Any way on to my Sweet 16 that happened yesterday.

It was DA BOMB! And I'm so happy that everything went well without anything bad happening. Thank you God for answering my prayers!

Well that's all I need to tell you about what went on during my Sweet 16......

"I want details! And I want them now please!"

Gee! I guess the boingy wants details then huh? icon_mrgreen.gif Well okay:

My 3 bbf's came over and we played a few rounds of chess and it was fun and we talked and ate cake and icecream laughing until our sides had burst. No we didn't choke so stop worrying. icon_twisted.gif Anyway and then I got some presents from them.

They got me exactly what I was thinking about for like the past few days on and off for some reason: A really cute journal and really cute pens to go with it. I love it when people know what I like!

Any way. That's basically it. Just lots of fun that I will remember forever. A peaceful funny Sweet 16. icon_heart.gif Thank you God!

"Thanks for all the details and I'm glad that everything worked out!"

Your welcome! icon_mrgreen.gif

No comments: